Dec 3, 2013

Britney Jean

Britney Spears' new album, Britney Jean, came out today and while I'm listening to it on repeat with my earbuds in, I thought that it would be an appropriate time to dedicate a post to her. Britney has been someone I've been listening to since I was in Kindergarten. I remember getting her Oops...I Did It Again album for Christmas, getting Baby One More Time from my Aunt as a 'just because' gift, and going to Target with my Mom for her self titled album when it came out in 2001. The fellow Free People lover has had her ups and downs but always comes out strong and makes new music. She has been with me through boomboxes, stereos, walkmen and iPods...I have never seen her in concert before, but plan to someday. Until then, I will watch her old concerts on Youtube and listen to her cds. :) 
Thanks Britney for thirteen years of catchy tunes and inspiration! <3
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

);