Nov 13, 2014

Homeward Bound


>>----> I want my own space to decorate and to live as free as I please.... <----<<


Last night, I rearranged my side of the dorm room. It was time for a little feng shui. Moving furniture around helps me to see things in a new light, and to appreciate the form of different objects. I am one that gets tired of looking at the same thing, whether it is a space, profile picture on Facebook, or my desktop background. I'm constantly updating, changing, flowing. -I think this partially has to do with my designer eye.




 It has been a dream of mine for a long time to have my own little apartment. Nothing big, I like small. Just some place with worn hardwood floors, and a fireplace. I go home on the weekends, and really prefer to be in a home with people and dogs...and cable. But I love the setting where I can go from room to room. It sounds silly, but I really learned to appreciate space when I went to college. Until I get a place of my own, I have Pinterest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

);